Cells, battery packs and supercapacitors: products, technology, solutions and systems
E-TECH EUROPE 2023
At its second edition, E-TECH EUROPE takes the stage as international trade show for advanced batteries and the electrification of the automotive industry – bringing together key industry players of the entire electromechanical, electronics and zero-emission e-mobility supply chain.
E-TECH EUROPE 2023 will take place at the prestigious Bologna Exhibition Centre, Italy, on 19 and 20 April 2023, within an area spanning over 12,000 square metres.
Here hundreds of companies will be showcasing the very best of their technologies, products and services. As capital city of the Emilia-Romagna Region, Bologna is also the centre of Italy’s renowned ‘Motor Valley’ where Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, Ducati, Dallara, Bugatti, De Tomaso, Pagani and Energica, as well as other legendary names, were all born within this Region along the “Via Emilia” that’s just a few kilometres from Bologna.
The global coils, winding, transformers, electric motors and generators industry
Worldwide electric vehicle and e-mobility technology industry and their entire supply chain
EV charging technologies and supply chain, infrastructure systems and solutions
Metals, minerals and advanced materials: supply chain, reuse and recycle
- Batteries and supercapacitors
- Electric motors and systems
- Coil winding, transformers and generators
- Electric technologies, parts and components
- Charging infrastructure, wallboxes, stations, V2G and wireless solutions
- Electronics and power electronics
- Adas, autonomous driving, software, AI & connectivity
- Advanced and lightweight materials
- Metals and minerals
- Design & engineering
- Recycling, regeneration and re-us